K. Lee, N. Kim, K. Kim, H. -D. Um, W. Jin, D. Choi, J. Park, K. J. Park, S. Lee*, K. Seo* "Neutral-Colored Transparent Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaics" Joule 2020, 4, 235.
- The Economist: Transparent solar cells could be used to glaze office blocks
- C&E News (ACS): Researchers make transparent solar cells from hole-riddled silicon
- Chemistry World (RSC): Tiny holes turn silicon solar cells transparent
- New Scientist: Punching holes in solar cells turns them into transparent windows
- PV Magazine: New transparent solar cell for window applications
- Science Daily: Punching holes in opaque solar cells turns them transparent
- EurekAlert (AAAS) : Punching holes in opaque solar cells turns them transparent